Roofing Contractor Kansas
NOTICE: YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY WILL WORK WITH THE CONTRACTOR OF YOUR CHOICE. WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU CHOOSE A LICENSED AND INSURED CONTRACTOR THAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH.
Watch & Learn how Thermadeck WORKS!
|To successfully counter the effects of heat travel, your attic needs three things: •Insulation to limit the effects of conduction, as insulation has a low conduction value. Air is a great insulator, as air does not effectively conduct heat. Many insulation products utilize air to reduce heat conduction. •Ventilation is used to evacuate heat, utilizing the convection currents as an aid to assist in this process. •As heat rises along a surface, the rising heat is convection current. •If cool air is drawn into the space where convection currents are moving, the convection current can actually COOL the roof!|
TEN SIMPLE REASONS TO CHOOSE 3-D CONSTRUCTION
- We are a locally licensed Kansas general contractor since 1990 (license #787)
- Simply put, 3-D Construction will do what we say we will do. We do not over promise or under deliver. We base our success on honesty, integrity, and customer satisfaction. We are a member of the BBB with an A+ Rating since 2004 and have (Zero Complaints) over the last 3 years.
- Our motto is "Customer is #1". We represent your (The Homeowners) best interest, not the insurance companies. We believe in concentrating on the scope of work and reaching an agreement with the insurance company to put your home back in the condition it was prior to your loss.
- We provide full service claims coordination. That means after you report your claim to the insurance company, we handle it from there to take the "chaos out of catastrophe."
- A project manager coordinates and oversees all of the restoration of your home to insure "no surprises" occur.
- All crews are experienced and are covered by general liability (One Million Dollars per Occurrence) and workers compensation insurance for your protection.
- We provide lien releases on all phases of your restoration project upon completion.
- We provide a written warranty on our workmanship, not a verbal promise. Best of all, our warranty is transferable if you sell your home.
- We do not believe in short cuts. We install the best available materials on your home based on your insurance carriers estimates for "like kind and quality"
- We have the credit and financial resources to handle your project. No payment is required until materials are delivered.
3-D Construction is the "Authorized Dealer" for
ALL Billy Ellis Products in the state of Kansas.
OAK RIDGE NATIONAL LABORATORY STUDY
|Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) is a multiprogram science and technology national laboratory managed for the United States Department of Energy. Oak Ridge is the Department of Energy's largest science and energy laboratory.|